Thursday, June 19, 2008

Treasure Chests Blueprints

watching the rain fall ... Pheromones FAQ

... one drinking coffee, I pass the memories of many moments that I have in my skin ... I'm so, like the song.
suddenly comes Olga Tanon and should be dead but the thrill of going to see her, I know, I can not be. I have my ticket and everything ... and indeed, the former Bad Boy , if then, the 2 cats that read my humble blog from the beginning should know very well that I started this blog for him, "Well, he was hanging around these days.
The truth, now in summer I decided to say no, and not involving not take any of my license with him, and he was so determined that the-other-once Lord would man that share forever and ever, but ... the Lord decided to terminate me. Anyway. No rope or goat? Not then, nor was it well.
Anyway, then I think and I realize that whenever I decide something, I am going wrong.
I read my old posts too, the strength and passion he put the matter to the happy boy, and another touch I had my relationship with the Lord. Of course, what the boy was never a relationship, although two years of sex-and not so conveniently frequently also weighed, and once there I confused things, but then I realized that everything was light, so it should be, and so, until I started with the Lord and things changed.
Tamare, tangled again, not feelings, but by ideas, I have much more clear, sorry for not being accompanied on this, but hey, meanwhile, have decided the easiest option: no Free Wild Sex, we are only I and only I-ok, ok, maybe a little help from Briana and her friends gos-but no relations nor light nor heavy, nothing.
em cleaning includes cleaning ocional carnal ... no? at least a few months of abstinence, see rd ad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment