Sunday, June 7, 2009

Whitehallboatf Or Sale Used



Ok, all this publicity to create or institutionalize Day Friend's ... and I propose now, Affectionate Friendship Day!

Peru is assumed that the brewers want to do in July, I read that in Paraguay is the 20th of that month.

all have different kinds of friends, I must confess that I have virtual friends, I've ever seen in person but have been able to say things very clear and precise, but another issue, are loving friends. (And of course the loving friends)

Because "that friend" you can not get into the same bag of "mutual friend" NEVER!

So, it must be a special day.

suggest: End of month of every month, month and officially to celebrate together;)

After all, that are friends ... loving!

Health Bad Boy: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment