Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Place To Get A Hanging

A sore throat, not a deep one cause-effect

had to get the day-or evening-that going to have a fun time, I was not sick and therefore not worth it. Bad Boy had also told me that dolorcillo throat, me too, but no action problem, the thing came later, and yet when he hungry and thirsty I, due to time and other logistical issues, we could only go to the tap of the corner to buy the supplies needed yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cagarnos fucking cold with air conditioning instead.
course, I already had a sore throat and the fucking pills they gave me I did nothing. Today I returned to the pharmacy, just came out today, and I said that do not sell antibiotics without prescription, and my throat? Shit!
pass so not fair! Throat, ears, eyes, nose, shit, up .... A day gentlemen, I fucking rule had to come second after meeting with the above.
No way, it seems that we are sinners that happens, lol. But I insist that tantrum-not fair! I ... I ... The action came a few days ago waiting grrrr!
C'est la vie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment