Friday, December 18, 2009

Free Online Primer Annealing



Suddenly I have to tell two things Bad Boy:
1. Not always achieve the goal, clearly mine, yours if, and always, is tangible. (I mean we know that your goal .... mine has no tangible physical evidence .... ches) How loose soil
fuck you tell the friend that rarely gets you? Rarely no, not always. I mean, yes, we have fun, have fun, it gives me great happiness and no one complains about my bad mood, I mean, I think at home rather give thanks for the games, hahaha.
worst thing is that the last time we were going to coordinate meeting via MSN, I understood or knew how to tell the details .... important to me. Rare
give me some roche say that because for other things, none of Roche, on the contrary, we have an incredible confidence, I do not want to hurt his male ego saying: Daddy, all rich but I still arrive. Be strong.
never actually asked me if I come or not, indicating that no one cares, and this year we OJO, pucha, is that it is time to end this "relationship" we have?
Gang! How I miss your advice man!
Well, two things were said.
2. Right now I'm, I'm, I'm like to come to me .... damn!
to come, I will come and let me come .... but they neither come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment