Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank You Letter For Dentist

Damn paradox Reflections Viejito

We ended the year to date and that is only what I can thank Bad Boy, who not only has behaved in recent weeks, but it also left me a neck marking show dignity to the envy of my friends who have no husband or loving friend or anything ... what a shame! Hahaha. I'm a damn, but they are sooo special. I said once, I think the other blog , one has only drawn one and fuck up in life, and has 35 years ... not then!
Not that anyone pull me, once I tried to leave the format, but no no no, with nobody I'm so in confidence, plus it is reciprocal, it told me the other day Muchachito the famous "just you" . Hold on to someone you tiemples and cop me again as you did before.
What I wonder is if I had a new relationship-oh-fiction, fiction, fiction! - Will still screwing around when he was with the Lord and you gave me ... and I looking for the use of licenses issued? (The famous license ...)
Finally, and as it may, I just want to thank those 7 fans I have, I did not think to find one more today, it is curious to follow me even when the frequency has been affected by chamba but have seen that I have always maintained the truth and above all, eager to share as much or as little conosco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment